Firmware for Turnigy 9RXpro

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
Guidobove

Firmware for Turnigy 9RXpro

Post by Guidobove »

Hello
I am rather new in this matter. I have a turnigy 9XRPRO transmitter with a Frsky XJT D16 external module on it. Untill today i had version V1760 Mike from 4.12.2016 rsky9 R220 REVB-X with bootloader 1.3 running on it with no problems.
I then upgraded the firmware to the latest open TX firmware 2.39. The upgrade succeeded.
Since then i have problems...wanting to change de flight mode from 1 to 2 on the transmitter when i confirm<by pushing menu...i hear a click and the screen goes back to the first screen....nothing is saved... I connected my transmitter to my receiver and that is working...
When configuring a model on the computer and wanting to write it to the transmitter...the computer says a sam-ba exe file is missing...

Can somebody please help me out on this

Best regards

Guido

jhsa

Re: Firmware for Turnigy 9RXpro

Post by jhsa »

OpenTX does not support the PRO anymore, as far as I know, and some people have also reported problems that I think were not fixed.
Your best option for that radio is still ErskyTX. It is still being maintained and developed. try www.er9x.com for the latest releases of ErskyTX.

Here you find ErskyTX test versions. They are pretty stable. I use them all the time.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4676

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Guidobove

Re: Firmware for Turnigy 9RXpro

Post by Guidobove »

Hello Joao,

Thank you so much for helping me out.
I am now using the eepsky ( EEPROM EDITOR-9XR-PRO ) revision 422 feb 18 2018 on my win PC and in the radio i have bootloader 1.3 and FW version ersky9x-r222 date 6.03.2020 mod REVB-X. Can you please tell me if i am up to date with this configuration and if it is ok for my Turnigy 9XR PRO radio ?
Everything is working just fine...i think...

Best regards

Guido

Return to “openTx”