Flysky binding

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
Topvennie

Flysky binding

Post by Topvennie »

I just bought a radiomaster tx16s with opentx companion 2.3
I set up a mode with external RF set to off and internal RF to multi - flysky - STD
Then I press the bind button and power my quad, to put my x6b receiver in bind mode and then I press on bind on my transmitter. It then makes 4 quick beeps and it says binding instead of AETR. Sometimes it switches back to AETR after the first set of 4 quick beeps, sometimes it turn back to AETR after two sets of 4 quick beeps. But it never binds. What am I doing wrong here?

Kilrah

Re: Flysky binding

Post by Kilrah »

This is an AFHDS2 receiver so that's what you should select as protocol, FlySky is the older protocol.
Topvennie

Post by Topvennie »

Kilrah wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 am This is an AFHDS2 receiver so that's what you should select as protocol, FlySky is the older protocol.
I don't see the AFHDS2 protocol. Maybe I'm on an older firmware? the module status is v1.3.0.91
The only multiprotocol firmware updates I can find is from a DIY multiprotocol.
When I go into the system setting and then tools, I see crossfire configure, frysky GaSuite, frysky SBEc, .... but nothing that says flysky or AFHDS2
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

I see it was renamed "Flsky2A". at some point.

DIY multiprotocol is what you have.

Return to “openTx”