There is a video on youtube about Auto-Elevator .

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
Malc

There is a video on youtube about Auto-Elevator .

Post by Malc »

In this video by painless 360.
(Auto-Elevators for easier launches) which gives extra elevator for launches on a flying wing that is set by the Momentary switch and canceled with the right hand stick after launch .
The setup used is for Mode 2 in the the video ,so the extra elevator is canceled in Mode 2 ie.left hand stick when you move that stick has a elevator or has a ailerons.
I fly Mode 1 so my ailerons are operated by right stick ,and my elevator is operated by left hand stick .I would like the right hand stick to do the cancelling , which only canceled the extra elevator when moved as a aileron ie left or right, I would like the right hand stick to do the cancelling when when it is moved up and down.
Help!

Kilrah

Re: There is a video on youtube about Auto-Elevator .

Post by Kilrah »

There should be no change required.
Malc

Post by Malc »

I have set it up as for that video .The video is for mode 2, I fly mode 1 so the right hand stick operates the Ailerons and the Throttle ,so it will only cancel extra Elevator when that stick moves as a Elevator ,it will not cancel extra Elevator when that stick is moves as the Throttle.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

You will have to post both the source of the guide and your setup otherwise it won't go anywhere.

As a general rule the mode setting in the radio setup should be the only thing to set and if things were programmed correctly everything else should follow.
Malc

Re: There is a video on youtube about Auto-Elevator .r

Post by Malc »

Do you mean I have to post this video? Would it not be simpler to view the video on YouTube, then comment why this setup will not work on a Taranis with mode 1.
If it is possible to do this! Then I will not be possible to apply this setup on a Taranis with mode 1.

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Post the youtube link so that we don't have to search and waste our time by ending up watching something completely different than what you're referring to.
Malc

Post by Malc »

I would do if I new how to!

Return to “openTx”