9xr pro and r9m module

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
lowkzilla

9xr pro and r9m module

Post by lowkzilla »

Hello, I'm stuck getting to work my r9m module with my 9xr pro and a 9rmm receiver.
I flashed the radio with open tx 2.2.3, with flex enabled, then tried to bind without success.
I then realized that my rf module is an lbt/EU version, so I flashed my radio without flex option, but can't bind either.
I also wanted to flash the RF module with last frsky firmware, but in opentx, when I go to radio setup, then SD-card, I see the .frk files, but I don't have any option for flashing it.
Does anybody can help me?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: 9xr pro and r9m module

Post by MikeB »

ErskyTx (was called ersky9x) firmware has the ability to flash modules over SPort.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
lowkzilla

Re: 9xr pro and r9m module

Post by lowkzilla »

Ho man! You saved my day! I was enabled to flash both of r9m modules (tx and Rx) over the 9xr pro SPort after flashing it onto frsky firmware, I switched back to opentx then.
Then the bind worked!
Good old radio :)

Thank you very much, hope this will help someone later.

Return to “openTx”