open Tx throttle to timer setup horus X12S

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
25wood25

open Tx throttle to timer setup horus X12S

Post by 25wood25 »

I have with help from another member got my timer to start at a desired throttle percentage by setting Timer 1 to THt on the Model Setup Screen and in logical Switches setting L01 to a>x THr 71

( 71 being the setting for the timer to start at about 25%)

My problem is once the timer starts bringing the throttle back under 25% does not stop the timer so if I want to rev an IC engine to make sure it is running properly or tune it and then say :- Put on my neck strap etc etc the actual flight time in the air will not be correct.
I need a method of making the timer run when the throttle is above my current setting of 25% but stop if the throttle is brought back below 25% . Of course the ideal would be for the timer to reset when the throttle is brought back to zero( idle).
Any ideas would be appreciated

Kilrah

Re: open Tx throttle to timer setup horus X12S

Post by Kilrah »

Use THs instead of THt. t is a one-time trigger.
25wood25

Post by 25wood25 »

THANKS Kilra this only works from zero throttle back to zero throttle. It wont work with the timer set to initiate at a throttle percentage using logical switch L01 to a>x THr 71 . Thanks for your reply. Regards
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Ah, confused with another common mistake.

Use L01 as timer switch instead of THt.

Return to “openTx”