Jumper T12 Open Source 16ch Radio with JP4-in-1 Multi-protocol RF Module

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
GizmoChicken

Re: Jumper T12 Open Source 16ch Radio with JP4-in-1 Multi-protocol RF Module

Post by GizmoChicken »

GizmoChicken wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:57 am I notice that the Jumper T16 Pro transmitter offers internal multi-protocol support, without need for an external module:

http://www.multirotorguide.com/news/jum ... ltimodule/

Would it be feasible for the Jumper T12 to provide similar internal multi-protocol support?
I notice that the Jumper T8SG V2 Plus seems to have the same internals as the Jumper T12 Plus, but with an internal multi-protocol module pre-installed.

I wonder if, after Jumper has sorted out any remaining bugs in their support for internal multi-protocol support on their T16, would it be feasible to port OpenTX to run on the Jumper T8SG V2 Plus?

RVC

Post by RVC »

This thread has been open for ~ 3.5 years. I notice Mike asked about FCC & EU certification early in the discussion. Jumper's website shows an FCC ID sticker on their module but this could be strictly marketing information and not rigorously correct. Does anyone know of a multi-protocol module, whether internal or external, that features a legitimate certification? My need is for the FCC ID and at the moment I only know of XPS, Lemon DSMP, and perhaps the FrSky XHT it they continue with this module or replace it.

Rick
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

What's your cause for concern? It's the seller/importer's responsibility, not yours. As long as you buy one in the US then the seller will have made sure it's valid, and there have been multiprotocol radios sold there for quite a while.

Return to “openTx”