Hi-tec jr module and the 9x

Choosing an RF Module? What modules work? What is compatible with the 9x?
rcb

Hi-tec jr module and the 9x

Post by rcb »

Pardon my ignorance. I had taken a 6 month hiatus from hobbies after the birth of my children. I come back to find a lot about the 9x. I've read about making the module removable. Is it possible/has anyone already tried a hi-tec module for JR radios on a 9x?

My main radio right now is an 8103, but there are many things I find attractive about the 9x... most have to do with customizability. I like the thought of having model access on an SD card and custom options supported by an active community and a willing supplier.

Thanks for an interesting site and a lot of knowledge.

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Re: Hi-tec jr module and the 9x

Post by Rob Thomson »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Do you have a hi tech Jr compatable module? If this sort of thing exists... Then it should be easy :-P

If it is a case of pulling a board from a hi tech radio... Probably possible. But not sure if anyone has done it before!

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
rcb

Post by rcb »

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

Yes I do have a Jr compatible module for hi tech. I use it with my xp8103. For the price I don't see how I could pass up a 9x.

I had made a duplicate post in the pub. One thread or the other can be deleted. I intended to post in the pub but couldn't stop this post I'm time. (Followed your link for the pub).
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Post by Rob Thomson »

With the module... It should all just work :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

Return to “RF MODULES”