Gimbal set up

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
Noddy

Gimbal set up

Post by Noddy »

Gents, I have done a search but the results all seem to relate to the actual TX's control stick gimbals.

I am trying to setup my TH9X with ER9X V1.394 to control my Tarot T2 gimbal pitch direct from a spare chanel on the receiver (not going via the flight controller), but am struggling. Loads of vids on youtube showing it working, but non seem to explain how to actually setup the software.

Would some kind soul take pity on me, and tell me how to do it please? - I was going to use the P3 pot, on channel 6 if that makes a difference. I also want to use a switch to control navigation lights on/off...............

jhsa

Re: Gimbal set up

Post by jhsa »

Noddy wrote:
I am trying to setup my TH9X with ER9X V1.394
I don't know which version is that. Current is r816 I think.
But the programming you want is very simple. Please follow this forum as an updated manual for er9x will be released very soon. The mixes you need are some of the really basic mixes you can use. Try for the pot on ch6.

CH6 100% P3 (Adjust the limits (endpoints) and subtrim in the limits menu)

For the lights take an unsused channel, say ch8.

CH8 100% FULL Switch(GEA)
Obviously you will need an RC switch connected to the reciever as it cannot control the lights directly. Unless the flight controller can do it of course.

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Noddy

Re: Gimbal set up

Post by Noddy »

OK, that's what I had, but could not understand why iy did not work - I re-bound the receiver, and all works as it should DOH!

The nav lights work direct as I am feeding them off a 5V UBEC, and using the signal pin to synch the lights strobe function (Flytron nav lights).

Many thanks (Y)

Jim

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”