setting up for devo receiver on QX7s

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
suzygs1000

setting up for devo receiver on QX7s

Post by suzygs1000 »

Hi,

I am using Walkera Devo receivers. the problem that I am having is that I cannot get channel one on the transmitter to output to channel one on the receiver. No matter what I do, TX1 goes to RX2, and vice versa. The input and mixer pages both show Ch1 as Ele, and Ch 2 as Ail.When I move the sticks for channel 1 elevator (I use mode 2), the correct output shows on the transmitter, but that output goes to channel 2 on the RX, which, on the Walkera RX's, is Ail.. This makes it extremely difficult to set up wings, because I always put channel one on the right aileron, and channel 2 on the left. I am having problems setting the wing up. I have done it before, but can't recall how. I know I had problems though.

Can someone tell me how to get channel one on the transmitter to go to channel one on the receiver please.

Dave./

Kilrah

Re: setting up for devo receiver on QX7s

Post by Kilrah »

What module?
suzygs1000

Post by suzygs1000 »

Hi, Kilrah ...
I am using JP4IN1, which originally came out of a Jumper T12, which I did not like, so upgraded to the X7s.

Dave.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Since it supports multiple different protocols with different orders, by default the multiprotocol module always expects AETR order at the input and automatically remaps that to what's appropriate for the selected protocol. If you don't want that you can reflash the module with that function disabled.
jhsa

Re: RE: Re: setting up for devo receiver on QX7s

Post by jhsa »

Kilrah wrote:Since it supports multiple different protocols with different orders, by default the multiprotocol module always expects AETR order at the input and automatically remaps that to what's appropriate for the selected protocol.
Not always, it depends on the protocol. Frsky for example is not re-mapped.

João

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Yes, in this case the "appropriate remapping" is none.
suzygs1000

Post by suzygs1000 »

Ok, thanks guys ... after some time, I have finally got it set up. I took it out on the weekend, and flew along the airstrip. The wing appeared to lose the signal about 600 metres away, and went into fail safe. I still had a reasonable video signal.

I regularly fly this wing to the end of the strip, about one kilometre, without problem using the Devo transmitter. The Walkera devo has a max output of 100 mw. Does anyone know the max output of the X7? Is it less than 100 mw?

thanks Dave.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

The output is that of the JP4in1 module you're using, not of the QX7.

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”