Stop Play Track when TX switched on

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
TrueBuild

Stop Play Track when TX switched on

Post by TrueBuild »

Hi,
I have set my 3 position switches (SE/SA/SD/SG) to play a track when they are move to one of three positions.
e.g. SA away from me "Elevator DualRate OFF", SA middle "Elevator DualRate 70%", SA towards me "Elevator DualRate 50%"

That all works great for all four sticks.

However when the TX is turned on all 4 messages are triggered one after each other and that I not needed since the first thing the transmitter does is to tell me to set all controls to the default settings e.g. all switches away from me.

I cannot think how to test for when the TX is first switched on so I can then activate the play tracks.
Perhaps I need a condition that is triggered when each switch is move after the TX is turned on?

Some hints would be most welcome.

Kilrah

Re: Stop Play Track when TX switched on

Post by Kilrah »

There's no solution to mute those at this point. Next release will have a choice.
TrueBuild

Post by TrueBuild »

How about if I had the SA away from me "Elevator DualRate OFF" only active if the switch was last in the middle "Elevator DualRate 70%"

Not sure how to do that though?

Four global variables tied to the middle of each three position switches.
Last edited by TrueBuild on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

You could of course "gate" all the events through an AND custom switch, or even use temporary channels as memory cells that store the fact that the switch has been moved at least once since model load, but... it's not very practical really.

Return to “companion9x”