voice options in Preferences

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
adagiohr41

voice options in Preferences

Post by adagiohr41 »

I'm still a bit unsure as to the "SD Structure path" field and the "Download" function in the Preferences dialog. Can someone please explain what information is supposed to be entered into the field? The "Download" button takes me to a voice/csv file repository, but I don't exactly know why. Is it just to point me to the location where proper voice files can be download and added to my SD card (emartee module)? If I use my own custom voice files, does this apply? Secondly, in the "SD Structure path" field I am entering the path to a location on my computer that contains the voice files I am using (these files contain some custom files I've created). But I just don't know why this information needs to be entered into Companion 9X. Does it use this information for anything? I obviously am missing something ....
Also, just a quick "THANKS" to all who have contributed to this wonderful, Open Source application. I have been following this project from day 1 in the old forum and have nothing but admiration for the talented engineers developing this fine application.

Return to “companion9x”