Here is a project I have been working on for the cheap chinese FS-T6 radios that one can find on ebay for $50.
* 6 profile configurations accessible directly at the top of the main screen.
* 6 output PPM channels that can be configured to use any key/joystick as input
* Multiple trimming options for each channel: min/max, normalize, offset, exponent
* 3 mixers that can can take any two channels and mix them together. Also quickly accessible at the main screen.
* built in firmware upgrade (no need to open the case to flash new firmware)
Not sure what firmware to use? Making a new firmware? Ask in here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1