Firmware for Warships

Not sure what firmware to use? Making a new firmware? Ask in here!
mdtest

Firmware for Warships

Post by mdtest »

I've been using my Eurgle 9x for 3 years. Just purchased a Turnigy 9x V2. The hobby I participate in RC Big Gun Warships, our club is http://www.ntxbg.org. Basically, we build 1:144 scale WW II warships, skin them in balsa, arm their CO2 guns with up to 1/4" Ball Bearings and sink the enemy.

In the past, I've used the mixing to rotate the front 2 turrets to move them proportionately so both focus all their guns on a 3 inch spot at 1' away from the ship. ie, if A turret is at 90 deg to starboard, then B turret is at 45 deg to starboard. Most folks use 1 servo to rotate turrets in parallel.

Since the ship has front and rear turrets I'd like to aim the 'B' turret at a target, then any turret that whose field of fire includes the target, converging at that point. Most turrets have a 270 arc of fire. Also, we add gun depression from level to -45 deg. This is how we range the shot. If possible, having the B drive also set the range for the slaved guns would be great.

Now the question.
Which firmware allows this kind of mix programming?

Thanks in advanced.

Mike
Last edited by mdtest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Firmware for Warships

Post by Rob Thomson »

Any of the alternative ones should work for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!

Return to “other”