Wanted- Hire for mod.

Not sure what firmware to use? Making a new firmware? Ask in here!
pilotavery

Wanted- Hire for mod.

Post by pilotavery »

I do not have any of the supplies, or the skills to do any mods. I will pay for someone to get the module, and flash the ER9X firmware, and install the module into my 9X. I will ship them the 9X, with cash in the box, to do the work on it.

I only need 6 channels, and DSM2 protocol. You can keep the old module.

For $80 shipped, I can get the JR module for DSM2, so "Bids" start at $80.

Lowest price gets the job.

Anyone up for this? Someone could make a HELL of a lot of money by selling pre-modded X9's on E-Bay with the back light kit and custom firmware.

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Wanted- Hire for mod.

Post by Rob Thomson »

You forgot to say where you are in the world.

Location is everything!

I think to that you will find most people will do this to 'help' you. Just because we are hobbyists.. So not need to have a bidding war :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
pilotavery

Re: Wanted- Hire for mod.

Post by pilotavery »

I live in San Diego, CA, but I can ship. I actually can provide the DSM2 module off of a RTF transmitter now. I just don't know how to do the soldering, and I don't have the supplies. I would have to give something. Hmmm... I would trade a Silver Eagle Dollar coin, its pure silver, and with the rising price of silver now days, it will be worth a lot more son. Its about $35-40 right now I think. It is new and has never been circulated.
Daryoon

Post by Daryoon »

What luck for you. I am in San Diego and have been doing a number of these conversions. Three so far for the local guys and two for guys sending their stuff to me from across the county. Got one on my bench right now as a matter of fact. Just waiting on the parts from HobbyKing to arrive.

Go to my HacksMods.com website and you'll see all the post I put together documenting many of the DSM2 mods.
pilotavery

Post by pilotavery »

Even still, I don't have wire, a soldering iron, or steady hands. My zip code is 92078, San Marcos. I can drive anywhere withing 30 miles. I can provide the RTF transmitter, and the Turningy 9X. I want to have the ER9X firmware and the DSM2 mod. I don't need the original protocol. As long as I can use 8 channels, I am okay. How much do you want to do it?

Daryoon

Post by Daryoon »

I'm at 92127...so it's not too far from San Marcos. I have many of the necessary supplies...wires, resistors, transistors. Depending on what you want done to your transmitter, we may need to place an order first. i.e. backlight kit, LiIon batteries, USBAsp programmer for firmware updates and ability to use EEPE.

I make an effort to turnaround the mod in a day.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

pilotavery wrote: I want to have the ER9X firmware and the DSM2 mod. I don't need the original protocol. As long as I can use 8 channels, I am okay. How much do you want to do it?
The popular DSM mod using the modules from cheap transmitters (DX4/DX5) only supports 6 channels. For 8 you'll have to go with the DM9 Spektrum module I'm afraid.

Return to “other”