Switches on the sticks

Where to find parts? Refactoring your entire transmitter, new cases? Sticks etc..
bertrand35
9x Developer

Switches on the sticks

Post by bertrand35 »

One friend in my club is used to Thobois radios :
http://home.nordnet.fr/fthobois/

Now I convinced him to give a try at our 9x. But there is something he really wanted: the switches on the top of the sticks. It avoids him to search for the switches position for too long when flying ...

Some photos ...
ChtManches-10.jpg
ChtManches-11.jpg
ChtManches-12.jpg
Now the electronics ... He told me that he would reuse the TRN and RUD switches. Any other possibility?

Bertrand.

JEANALTAYR

Re: Switches on the sticks

Post by JEANALTAYR »

Hi Bertrand
sticks are homemade or purchased and adapted ? and if DIYS where to find micro switches ?

at the same time which version of open9 must be used for my Halcion vario Please?
Best regards Jmi
KanishkaRC

Post by KanishkaRC »

WOW.. WOW .. WOW..

Its fantastic. was it possible to drill the joystick spindle as its so small and do you mind sharing more info on this mod pls ?
What are the part numbers for switches etc ? Sometimes back I tried to so a similar mod but couldn't find small enough switches.

Thank you very much for sharing this.
bertrand35
9x Developer

Post by bertrand35 »

Right, there is a little visible hole on the sticks. I will ask him for the micro switches parts number, but they are modified - in a <fr>tour</fr> (I don't know its english name).
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

I think the work you looking for might be "lathe"??
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

bertrand35
9x Developer

Post by bertrand35 »

Is there any possibilty to plug the switches to the VOICE board? Martin sent me 2 boards and I have one left that I can give him. I didn't check if there is any free input there ...
KanishkaRC

Post by KanishkaRC »

bertrand35 wrote:Right, there is a little visible hole on the sticks. I will ask him for the micro switches parts number, but they are modified - in a <fr>tour</fr> (I don't know its english name).
Thanks much.
Yeah.. you were referring to lathe machine. (french 'tour' - > turning machine / lathe machine)

He has done this job really nice.

Return to “Hardware Mods”