Feature id Like to see

How to use eePe
Malcurin

Feature id Like to see

Post by Malcurin »

I would like to see an eepe file that has unlimited Model spaces on it for computer use only that i can store my Modules / template files on so I can collect all these wonderful templates that people are posting and keep them in one file and not have to search through to find the one i had open days with multiple mixes inside it, also it would let people copy and paste there planes from one file into the one for the transmitter to go flying that day, or weekend.
An .eepecomp file for example that when they try and write it to the transmitter it gives a cant write this file error or something.
I'm only suggesting this because i had to search through 6 or 7 files for the flaperon Mix i found the day before and had that many different versions all saved in different locations in the end i went back to the website and downloaded it again.

thanks
Mike
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )

Kilrah

Re: Feature id Like to see

Post by Kilrah »

I put those individual models or templates each in their own eepe file. No looking for them, just open the eepe you want.
kaos

Post by kaos »

this is something good. We should have a place to keep all kinds of mixes together with a descriptive eepe name and note in the eepe file how each mixes does and what parameter to adjust. In a central location having all this would be really nice.
I kind of have to search through topics to find a mix I like too. there is a topic for template now, but it is not as organized as the wiki. a lot of template questions are asked many times because it is some times hard to find them. something like wiki for eepe would be really good. ;)
manu

Feature id Like to see

Post by manu »

+1
Index listed directory (each FW) on server would be enough. And subfolders for categories...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dx3tja
cre8tiveleo

Post by cre8tiveleo »

with photo... on an android device... with bt in radio... all in good time...

Return to “eePe”