eepe wow..

How to use eePe
Oshb5ems

eepe wow..

Post by Oshb5ems »

Hi all Right I thought it was all working as I was able to d/l firmware from the TX and it seemed read it all Ok and wrote it in the folder. Then I asked about programming it and that I was unsure anyway I thought Id bite the bullit and have a go.

I first tried the preferences and to try n d/l the latest er9x s/w I got download failed "protacol" unknown?wrong.. So I got it from the 9x forum

I then looaded it and tried to flash the radio and I got a error and it did not complete. I then tried to read the firmware again and nothing it keeps coming up with the same screen no mater what I do read or write and that is

=================================================================================
Started AVRDUDE
C:/Program Files/eePe/avrdude.exe -c usbasp -p m328p -P usb -U flash:r:C:/Documents and Settings/Will/Desktop/9x Radio/dfdsddd.bin:r
=================================================================================

avrdude.exe: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude.exe: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions
Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.02s
avrdude.exe: Device signature = 0x1e9602
avrdude.exe: Expected signature for ATMEGA328P is 1E 95 0F
Double check chip, or use -F to override this check.
avrdude.exe done. Thank you.
AVRDUDE done - exit code 1

That is all I get and Iv not changed any setting since my first d/l and the LCD on the radio still lights up and old splash screen is on? so its a mystry can anyone suggest anything to try?

regs Os

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: eepe wow..

Post by MikeB »

You have the wrong processor selected, the 9x has an ATMEGA64A on it, not a 328.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Oshb5ems

Post by Oshb5ems »

H Mike

Thank you just found that out Iv been through all the 3 and it finally worked with the 64 selected.. Iv now flashed it as the er9x and all working as far as I could tell Well I had a scare when id calibrated the pots and turned one of the knobs the screen went through its scrolling. I then looked ans say POT Scrolling on/off so turned it off and its fine now.. Heres getting to know how it works I have a quad ad need to set some sub trim end points adjustments..

Thanks again Os
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Please enter model configuration by pressing long the right key, then go to the LIMITS menu and there you can set the sub-trims.. I don´t remember and I don´t have the radio here with me but the name of the setting for the s-trims might be called OFFSET..
Please someone correct me if I´m wrong...
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Oshb5ems

Post by Oshb5ems »

Thanks Jhsa

done that now to finish building this quad (fpv this time) well when and if the goggles come that is.. Iv just got all the bits inc the vibrating motor to do the audio mod. (But reading your sig is there anything wrong with the audio mod?) And after that Im going to start to reserch the telemetry mod next.. I like to reserch and have everything in front of me before I attempt anything..

regards again Os

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

No, there's nothing wrong with the audio mod :D
The audio mod I keep magging about it's still in the works, hence my nagging signature down there ;)
this one will let us hear voice alarms (or whatever you want to hear ;) ) .. But this one will still take some time.
There is another audio mod which uses a piezo speaker.. I just use the PiSpkr mode with the stock beeper and it sounds quite good...

Now, I accept nagging partners if you're interested :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and if you like beer, even better :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Oshb5ems

Post by Oshb5ems »

Hi Joao

Ahhh nothing wrong with the wet brown stuff Beer beer beer LOL Iv got the bits for that piezo speaker mod and with the vibration add on. Im going to start that shortly.. The One your talking about sounds even better . So always here to add support and weight where its needed LOL Im going to have a look whats entailed in the telemetry mod. Or even just the GPS Nmea mod and the er9xNMEA version Iv got 2 blue-tooth standalone gps recs doing nothing so hope they might come in handy.. :) I just dont want to go to the expense of having to buy a new main board just yet

Thanks again Regs Os

Return to “eePe”