program feature request plz mix gui with graphic's

How to use eePe
rct

program feature request plz mix gui with graphic's

Post by rct »

would it be possilble to add a feature on eepe that when creating a mix the simulator side of things shows a plane graphic, something that shows how the control surface moves in relation to the mix you are trying to create.
i know you can just turn your plane on and do it that way, but i like to get the mix sorted on the simfirst but sometimes its very hard to imagine how things are moving just buy the horizontal sliding things.

just an idea/thought RCT

gohsthb

Re: program feature request plz mix gui with graphic's

Post by gohsthb »

That is of course very doable. How ever I think it might be impractical. You might spend more time just configuring the simulator than programming the actual model. You would need to be able to set where each servo is. And then what side of the servo the arm is on. And so on and so on...
-Gohst
rct

Post by rct »

gohsthb wrote:That is of course very doable. How ever I think it might be impractical. You might spend more time just configuring the simulator than programming the actual model. You would need to be able to set where each servo is. And then what side of the servo the arm is on. And so on and so on...
-Gohst
this is all true but do-able.
RCT
Romolo
9x Developer

Post by Romolo »

We got the same request for companion9x, but I say it will require a lot of time to do it in the proper way as all servos need to be configured, and leverages too.
In practical it means to create an aircraft/heli designer for a flight simulator and a flight simulator too.
Probably some month of intense work to do something good.
There are other priorities and even keeping updated companion / eepe actually requires a lot of work.
So I even say it's not even do-able due to the efforts requested to do it.
Better you create a depron simulacrum of your plane.
Last edited by Romolo on Mon May 21, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

I did ask for that before, and I do understand why is not doable.. maybe in the future. Keep it up guys..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “eePe”