9xr Pro not turning and strange volt readings

Hardware Support for the 9XR Pro
SectorOMEGA

9xr Pro not turning and strange volt readings

Post by SectorOMEGA »

Hello everyone, first post here and hope to get some help :) I have 9xr which is not turning on. The r9 looks ok got some readings. the strange thing is that when I measure the voltage at the connector shown in the picture I have only 1.7v and similar readings. I cannot turn it on even with USB.Both of the fuses are good, tried with 6 different 3S batteries. Ahhh forgot to say that currently I dont have module, as I'm awaiting it from HK, but surely this thing should power up or I'm wrong :D Would love to get some help. Thank you very much.
Attachments
20171028_192404_HDR.jpg

jhsa

Re: 9xr Pro not turning and strange volt readings

Post by jhsa »

Hi, welcome to the forum.. You posted on the 9XR thread.. Your radio is a 9XR-PRO, which is a different radio. So, I moved your topic to the correct forum.
SectorOMEGA wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:30 pm The r9 looks ok got some readings.
That is not good enough. :) What readings you got??
You need to provide more information so we can help you.

Please remove the battery, set your multimeter to read Resistance, and measure R9. You should expect something like 0.1 ohms. It might look like a short..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
SectorOMEGA

Re: 9xr Pro not turning and strange volt readings

Post by SectorOMEGA »

Ahhh well faulty voltmeter :D Checked with another and R9 was gone. Shorted it with some wire and it is alive. Now I have to fix the lack of voice. Only beeps I can hear :) I have flashed it with 2.20 firmware and tomorrow going to check for the voice packs :D

Return to “Turnigy 9XR PRO radio”