Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:07 pm
- Forum: FRSky Telemetry Mods
- Topic: 9x turnigy telemetry mod working with djt but not xjt
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10126
I have a new X9 transmitter. I burn the Open TX 2.1.3 . I connect my XJT FRSKY module with X8R receiver. I connect the S PORT data wire, using the signal a inverter with 2N2222 transistor, to pin 2 of the internal ATMEGA64 (that is RX0 of the micro-controller). I saw on oscilloscope correct signal o...
- Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 am
- Forum: openTx
- Topic: OpenTX 2.1 telemetry system preview
- Replies: 281
- Views: 92711
I purchase a 9x radio and burn on it the last Open TX 2.1.3 firmware. I works great. I already fly my MINIMOA with it and it was great. I change the original RF module with the XJT of FRSKY with the Smart Port. Also I have some smart port sensors as variometer and voltage measure and the smart port ...