The 9X Nutshell
* nutshell - for a quick glance at what 9x (ER9x/Gruvin9x/Open9x) is all about.
Please follow the links below to access the documentation for your particular flavour of firmware.
In addition to these guides there are a number of video tutorials that although out of date are suitable for mastering the basics of all er9x/th9/gruvin9x/open9x based firmwares.
* Video guides - Check these out... You will find a lot of answers here
Latest Firmware. Version Information and FLASHING Information
In order to bring your 9x and yourself up to the latest version you need to follow steps 1 - 4.
* Flashing your 9x Radio - for more about Flashing your 9x transmitter
* Read the Guide. (Show me where...)
* Sample Templates - If you are new to using er9x, you can download Sample Templates(model configurations) which are useful to learn how to program mixes and set up your Models on your 9x transmitter.
Hardware, Software & Other Guides
A collection of guides that relate to all things 9x can be found on this link.
Hardware Mods A list of all current and well proven mods to give your 9x or 9xr that extra bling, or simply solve a common problem.
Hardware Repair Guides Nuked your 9x? These guides may help you fix it.
Software Guides Want to know how to flash your 9x? How to use the desktop tools?
* 9xforums.com * rcgroups.com * er9x on Google Code * ersky9x on Google Code * gruvin9x on Google Code * th9x on Google Code * open9x on Google Code * gv9x on Google Code * radioclone on Sourceforge * turnigy 9XR firmware repository on Google Code * eePe on Google Code * companion9x on Google Code * openXvario on Google Code
Donating to show your support
None of the developers of these great firmwares expect payment for their work.
If however you do 'feel the need' to show your support, a list of donate buttons can be found on this link.