boad erskyx dead "help"

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
gilbert

boad erskyx dead "help"

Post by gilbert »

housand excuses but I do not speak English, it's with a translator that I post my proplème:
Afterwards flashage my radio showed nothing more when I them lit, I them was re-linked in usb of my ordi and anything more either:
In panic I wanted to make a reset of the card but it was always under tession :
I saw light smoked one on the card but I see not exatement they it started
Maintenent nothing more not alume, I just have a small noise in the loudspeaker and a light illumination of the screen has the bet on (ON) puit nothing more
Thanks for your answer for to me dir if my card really died or else repairable.

and still one thousand excuses not to know how to write in English

original texte (français )

voilà d'abord mille excuse mais je ne parle pas anglais ,donc s'est avec un traducteur que je poste mon proplème :
Apres flashage ma radio n'a plus rien affiché quand je les allumé , je les reconnecté à usb de mon ordi et plus rien non plus :
Dans la panique j'ai voulu faire un reset de la carte mais elle était toujours sous tension (on) :
j'ai vu une petite fumé partir de la carte mais je n'ai pas vue exactement d'ou elle était partie:
Maintenent plus rien ne s'alume , j'ai juste un petit bruit dans le haut-parleur et un léger éclairage de l'écran a la mise sur (on) puit plus rien
Merci de vos réponse pour me dir si ma carte est vraiment morte ou encore réparable .
et encore mille excuse pour ne pas savoir écrire en anglais

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Re: boad erskyx dead "help"

Post by Rob Thomson »

Your in luck. There are some french speakers here - so sure you will solve the troubles :-)
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
bertrand35
9x Developer

Post by bertrand35 »

Normally no smoke goes out the radio when you reset it, perhaps a short on the wrong connector? How did you reset your Tx? Comment tu as fait pour resetter ta radio, tu ne te serais pas planté d'endroit et fait un joli court-circuit ? Where do you live? Ou habites-tu ?
gilbert

Post by gilbert »

helo bertrand 35: I took the horseman of the ' sd card access ' that I have the fair mi has coast on the ' default erase jumper ' but the radio was "on" , the Led is shine not , went out are her smokes behind my hand, I nai was not seen
or.
my card is one rev.3. and I not voi nothing as damaged component

I am of the centre of the France (Indre) Argenton /creuse
thank you for your help

Salut bertrand 35 : jai pris le cavalier du "sd card access" que j'ai mi juste a côte sur le "default erase jumper" mai la radio était sur "on" , je nai pas vu
ou .
Ma carte et un rev.3 je ne vois pas de conposant de grillé

Je suis du centre de la france ( indre) Argenton / creuse
merci pour ton aide
gilbert

Post by gilbert »

Not of reponce has my problem ?

Pas de reponce a mon problème ?

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”