Er9x installation tutorial.

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Nmoller

Er9x installation tutorial.

Post by Nmoller »

I cannot access the Er9x installation tutorial links on the site "https://github.com/MikeBland/mbtx". I need to update my radio and I can't get any information. Can someone help me?

HuWo

Re: Er9x installation tutorial.

Post by HuWo »

Lots of now overaged/dead links on the site you mentioned. But what exactly is your problem?
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

I've just realised most of the files are here: https://github.com/MikeBland/er9x/tree/master/doc.
I'll try to get the links sorted.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Nmoller

Post by Nmoller »

HuWo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:57 am Lots of now overaged/dead links on the site you mentioned. But what exactly is your problem?
I need a step by step to flash the radio. When I did the first time in 2014 the tutorials were on Google Code. I want to update the version of Er9x.
Nmoller

Post by Nmoller »

MikeB wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:52 am I've just realised most of the files are here: https://github.com/MikeBland/er9x/tree/master/doc.
I'll try to get the links sorted.

Mike
I found a 2010 tutorial, it is updated, are the same procedures today?

MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Yes, same procedures still.
What radio do you have? If it is a 9X, does it have a programmer connector? Does it have a SmartieParts board?
Do you have eepe installed on your computer?

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Many links on the mbtx on Github now changed to point to the files on er9x on Github.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
Nmoller

Post by Nmoller »

MikeB wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:47 pm Yes, same procedures still.
What radio do you have? If it is a 9X, does it have a programmer connector? Does it have a SmartieParts board?

Mike
My radio is the 9x. I made the adaptation of the door in 2014 and installed a version of Er9x. Now I want to update. I already downloaded the files. I just translated the tutorial into Portuguese. This is my biggest difficulty, sometimes the Google translation is a little pointless. I thank you for your attention, if it gets difficult I go back to the forum to ask for help. A hug.
Nmoller

Post by Nmoller »

Nmoller wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:26 am
MikeB wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:47 pm Yes, same procedures still.

Mike
My radio is the 9x. I made the adaptation of the door in 2014 and installed a version of Er9x. Now I want to update. I already downloaded the files. I just translated the tutorial into Portuguese. This is my biggest difficulty, sometimes the Google translation is a little pointless. I thank you for your attention, if it gets difficult I go back to the forum to ask for help. A hug.
just updated the Radio, it is already with version 820, now I am going to battle, translate the manual to Portuguese.
chilskater

Post by chilskater »

i have new board ED40502-H16D for Turnigy9x which i managed to fry while soldering. I installed also SP Basic 9x Programmer. When open eeye, i got TX not mounted. WinUSBasp is detect and driver is installed via Zadiq. When i switch ON, i got blank display and backlight ON. No beep what so ever. Please assist me

Return to “er9x”