9x slider pot mod, pls help.

Where to find parts? Refactoring your entire transmitter, new cases? Sticks etc..
ShowMaster

Re: 9x slider pot mod, pls help.

Post by ShowMaster »

Ok I see you modified the DHT to bring out the TTL only data signals instead of using a level converter. That works but is a lot of critical soldering.
So if you do see RSSI displayed on your LCD screen then you can display all the telemetry sensors and voltages from the "D" series Frsky receivers. You need to add the Frsky voltage divider or make one to make sure you NEVER feed more than 3.3v into the A1 or A2 analog receiver inputs.
Opentx and er9x FW's both have provisions in the telemetry screens of your model mix to calibrate the readings to accurately display the voltage of the A1 and A2 receiver inputs.
You can also set your alarm trigger values and assign an alarm sound.
This is explained in the rt9x and opentx wiki manuals. The divider info is explained on the Frsky site under downloads. A search for Frsky divider here should find more divider how to info.
As for altitude and other sensors, many need the Frsky data hub that plugs into the receiver data port. The sensors plug into the hub and you just tell the tx FW to display it all,
If you oust the sensors you plan to use I'm sure others will help with how to set it up.
Just don't damage your receiver by not using a voltage divider to measure your lipo or other plane voltages. What receivers do you own now and would like to use for telemetry?

1SQ

Post by 1SQ »

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 7AodnwYAHw

Is the above item what i need to display A1 and A2 on my screen?

I have the Frysky D8R-XP RX.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... QgodkxoAhA
1SQ

Post by 1SQ »

I fly a quadcopter and the wiring flow is from the distro board to the ESCs to flight controller. FC connects to D8R-XP CPPM #1 pins and A1 and X pins are on jumper. This is the only Frsky RX i have and planning on getting a smaller RX and save this D8R for farther flight.

Return to “Hardware Mods”