Creasy Idea but it might work!!

General mods that are considered worth doing; regardless of the end firmware you use.
jaas75

Creasy Idea but it might work!!

Post by jaas75 »

well a few minutes ago thxs to my ADD and Redbull can lol :D i was thinking what about to expand the available channels of the x9.
How?? well lot of us got the Tx to use it with frsky or dsm2, etc. and took the original flysky or turnegy module out.
what about if we continue to use the protocol we are using now for all the essential channels and add the original module back for all the "non-essential" (like smoke on/off, landing, open/close bomb trays, etc). Lot of the guys here are transmitting with 2 protocols at a time so why not use them??

we can also have a swich to allow the firmware to change protocols. at the turn of the switch

if this is already done pls let me know im very interested how

jaas

cre8tiveleo

Re: Creasy Idea but it might work!!

Post by cre8tiveleo »

My brain hurts... :ugeek:
erazz
9x Developer

Post by erazz »

Generally we have 2 options in the works.

PPM16 is essentially that. 8 channels go out through the ppm line and another 8 go out through the trainer jack.
PXX - this is the one we really like though it's in it's infancy. It's an expandable protocol that in essence will allow you to use as many channels as you like. Right now it's being worked on by us and FrSky. Updates soon!
Z

BEWARE - WE ARE IN THE AIR!!!
What goes up... Should be controlled by a 9X!
jaas75

Post by jaas75 »

sounds good, where can i follow the progress??

by the way keep the good work, you guys are great (firmware and future projects)

thxs

Return to “Electronic Mods”