A very noob question

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
X650Morgan

A very noob question

Post by X650Morgan »

Sorry for being simplistic but learning the system: :?

I need some assistance I am using S1 to increase/decrease gains but I don't want to accidentally alter this when flying, so implemented that S1 is only active when SB-

What I find is that after adjusting gains and then turning SB- off the setting/radio returns to zero, how can I keep those adjustments with S1 off? :?:

David

Kilrah

Re: A very noob question

Post by Kilrah »

Need to know how you're using it. Are you talking about using it in the mixer?
X650Morgan

Post by X650Morgan »

Yes as per ch07
Capture3.JPG
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Image doesn't show, but you'd put a first line 100% ch7, then your S1 line as second with type Replace.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
X650Morgan

Post by X650Morgan »

If you saw the image you would see I have it on 1 line, putting it on 2 lines, I can't just place a 100% on CH07 I have to place a source, on line 2 I can place S1 and the switch SB- but in the simulator S! is still active in the off position and SB-

I might have to wait until you can see what I am talking about

EDIT: Got help from another source and this is their solution to allow S1 to make an adjustment then be turned off by SB so no further accidental adjustments happen.
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG
David

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

I said 100% ch7, ch7 is the source. It acts as a hold as when the 2nd line is off ch7 is then ordered to be itself.
But yes a GVAR is the way to do it if you want it to be stored on power off, so you're all good!

X650Morgan

Post by X650Morgan »

Kilrah wrote:I said 100% ch7, ch7 is the source. It acts as a hold as when the 2nd line is off ch7 is then ordered to be itself.
But yes a GVAR is the way to do it if you want it to be stored on power off, so you're all good!
Thank you that is a solution and by making the multiplex 'R' it works perfectly
X650Morgan

Post by X650Morgan »

Kilrah wrote:I said 100% ch7, ch7 is the source. It acts as a hold as when the 2nd line is off ch7 is then ordered to be itself.
In reflection I have applied your solution as it is a simple program adjustment in mixes with out involving other programming parameters, so again thank you for your assistance

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”