Saving Models ?

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
Aburn09

Saving Models ?

Post by Aburn09 »

Can someone just confirm my experience in saving a model is correct please ?
If I select back up model on the Taranis it saves it on the model file on the Sd card.......If I then plug the Taranis into the pc and copy the model from the Taranis model file onto my pc then load that model on my pc companion loads up with the model but it's a brand new model with no settings ?
However if I copy my EEPROM file from the Taranis to my pc then load that up companion once again loads up but this time it shows my saved model with all the settings.
I assumed you could just save the model itself and not have to save the EEPROM file so you could transfer the model of you wanted to another Taranis ?

lshems

Re: RE: Saving Models ?

Post by lshems »

Aburn09 wrote:Can someone just confirm my experience in saving a model is correct please ?
If I select back up model on the Taranis it saves it on the model file on the Sd card.......If I then plug the Taranis into the pc and copy the model from the Taranis model file onto my pc then load that model on my pc companion loads up with the model but it's a brand new model with no settings ?
However if I copy my EEPROM file from the Taranis to my pc then load that up companion once again loads up but this time it shows my saved model with all the settings.
I assumed you could just save the model itself and not have to save the EEPROM file so you could transfer the model of you wanted to another Taranis ?
Check here for an explanation:

www.justfly.solutions/index.php/about/120-model-backups

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”