SD CARD Warning still show

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
grhosso

SD CARD Warning still show

Post by grhosso »

Hello there,

I am very confused.

I have upgraded the OpenTX firmware and bootloader of Taranis to 2.2 and the SD content as well. But still "SD CARD Warning" appears. I have my folder structure on the SD card properly saved.

I continue getting the message: "SD CARD WARNING Expected version: 2.2V0010"

Something I am doing wrong, I do not know.

I am using a Macbook, maybe I have to format again the SD?? or what? ...

Thank you.

Kilrah

Re: SD CARD Warning still show

Post by Kilrah »

Make sure you copied ALL the files from the zip to the card including the little one at the root. On a Mac it's wise to also run a program that cleans mac junk files from external drives when ejecting.
grhosso

Post by grhosso »

Yes, for sure, all files, also the files in the root, and I opened it to make sure it is 2.2V0010...

Maybe it is the junk files?? I was thinking about it... those "._" files,.., pfff I do not know. Actually, Taranis work fine, and the SD CARD works fine under 2.2 firmware and bootloader, everything has been detected properly, I can make backups and restore from SD Card, BUT everytime I turn on the Taranis I get this Warning, It is annoying.

I am thinking about try another SD card :/ just for trying...
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Probably the junk files indeed then.
grhosso

Post by grhosso »

Hey! I have just solved. It was a "Junk files" in the SD card (Mac files, you know.. ) I deleted all of them (hidden files) and then I copy again all structure, and works fine! :D thanks.

spitfire

Post by spitfire »

Hello - I have this 'SD CARD WARNING Expected version 2.2V0010 ' on my T+ at start-up - I'm trolling the forums and here the mention o 'junc files' but where are they on my SD card, how do I locate them...joe

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”