problem to bind XM to Taranis X9D plus

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
Viceroy86

problem to bind XM to Taranis X9D plus

Post by Viceroy86 »

I got this tiny whoop 6 with XM receiver, i firmwared XM with newest frsky firmware and tried to bind it with D16 mode and it look it workd but i only got the green light but cant do nothing with taranis, tried to set up betaflight Channel Map is right TAER1234 and its the same in my taranis mode 2. Just nothing happens in Reveiver tab in betaflight. What did I do wrong?

Mirrikat

Re: problem to bind XM to Taranis X9D plus

Post by Mirrikat »

I'm having the exact same issue. Taranis and bootloader are non-eu firmware 2.1.9 and the internal rf has been flashed with the latest .frk file from the FrSky website. I was able to get the FrSky XM SBUS receiver to bind to the Taranis. (I get a green light on the receiver whenever I turn on the Taranis so I'm pretty confident that it is bound correctly).

In BetaFlight I've set the Ports and Configuration to Serial-based receiver SBUS and I've clicked "Save and Reboot"

In the receiver tab I can see the colored bands but with the radio on, when I move the throttle, roll, pitch, yaw nothing happens on the screen.

Even though my radio is bound to the receiver, it is either not talking to the receiver or the receiver is not talking to the fc.

Also every time I disconnect and reconnect to Betaflight the SBUS setting reverts to SPEKTRUM 1024
eddie4x

Post by eddie4x »

did you sort this out???
eddie4x

Post by eddie4x »

ive noticed your post on 2 forums now is this a problem with the receiver? what drone / flight controller are you using?
eddie4x

Post by eddie4x »

I updated my firmware on the fc and all worked fine

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”