Turnigy 9xr pro to taranis x9d how easy??

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
Wildvortex

Turnigy 9xr pro to taranis x9d how easy??

Post by Wildvortex »

OK, I posted in the opentx forum and have not had any answers so, maby it just won't work but here it goes in probably the proper forum.

I just purchased the X9D Plus. I used to fly with the 9XR Pro. Is it possible to drag and drop the eepe file from the pro to the plus? Every time I try it changes the channels around. I know I was not able to open a eepe file done on eepe into eepsky for the pro. And I have tried dragging and dropping from eepsky to companion and it always changes the channels around.

Any help on this would be really appreciated. I am learning to reprogram the models but to reprogram all of them would take quite some time.

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Turnigy 9xr pro to taranis x9d how easy??

Post by MikeB »

I'm guessing you are also changing from ersky9x to openTx, although ersky9x is available to run on the Taranis.
It has been some time since copying models from ersky9x to openTx has been possible.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Wildvortex

Post by Wildvortex »

Mike, if I were to flash my Pro with opentx 2.1, the same firmware as my Plus then open the Pro models in companion and paste to my Plus would that work?
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

As soon as you flash your PRO with openTX, your Ersky9x eeprom won't be compatible anymore, and the radio will format it..
There is no way to convert ersky9x models to openTX. You will have to reprogram them..

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Wildvortex

Post by Wildvortex »

OK, thanks. I guess that would be the easiest way to learn the new TX anyway, Just program as much as you can.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”