taranis x9d advanceed programming need help

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
MichaelK1

taranis x9d advanceed programming need help

Post by MichaelK1 »

Hi everyone i was wondering if someone can help with this .it is possible useing taranis x9D plus to put hex into hover mode and then useing same radio sticks for camera and gimbal controller.what i have is a skyhero little six useing tarot zyx m flight controller , i have programed zyx m to go into hover mode that bit was easy but what i would like to do now is keep it in hover but use the sticks for camera and gimbal controller . I am useing a foxtech 10x zoom camera and gimbal setup which allows control of gimbal up , down , left and right and the camera has conections for focus,zoom in and out,pic,video and night vision switch so i need about 7 channels i think, which is fine im useing taranis x9r 16 chanels so i have enough in any case. So my question is , is it possible to to override radio controls while keeping it in hover mode so i can use the same radio to control gimbal and camera and once finished flicking a switch and go back into flight control mode. I cant find anything like that on the net and please forgive me if im writing this in the wrong part of the forum im new to this asking for help i normally throw things out if i cant figure it out but ive spend too much money on this :)
Last edited by MichaelK1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kalle123

Re: taranis 9x plus

Post by kalle123 »

The <CR + LF> on your keyword seems not to be working :mrgreen:

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”