Taranis plus /throttle isues

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
saksrd

Taranis plus /throttle isues

Post by saksrd »

I have tried many times to fix and understand this issue.I have A Taranis plus with open TX and every time I think I have the solution to my problems, my T plus seems to think otherwise,I've tried deleting my models,I've tried restoring to factory specs . PROBLEM= When I go thru the process of creating a new model putting in the mixes, asighing each function to the matching place on the receiver ect,ect. Even tho I have the throttle assighned to The up and down stick on the left of the radio.My motor will only spin by using the right up and down stick. I have tried the reverse option check box with no luck. I need HELP from someone that is smarter than me. Thank You

Kilrah

Re: Taranis plus /throttle isues

Post by Kilrah »

Set the Mode appropriately at the bottom of the radio settings page, you likely want 2 if you have throttle on the left.
saksrd

Post by saksrd »

Thank you Kilrah,I will try it.Will reply back later with results
saksrd

Post by saksrd »

THANK YOU, It seems to have fixed my problem. Of ALL the video's and Post's and tutorials I HAVE READ ,non addressed that Issue. My THANKS to YOU , and the staff at O RC F . P.S. To me ,I apparently missed the importance of that mode.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”