Non-Stop Beeping on Taranis Plus

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
z33

Non-Stop Beeping on Taranis Plus

Post by z33 »

Hi All,

I just submitted a new thread on this earlier but for some reason, it doesn't show.

I am getting this non-stop beeping on my Taranis Plus. Checked all the alarms and switch them off, but it keeps beeping.

Please help!

Cheers,
Z

z33

Re: Non-Stop Beeping on Taranis Plus

Post by z33 »

Thanks mods for granting this thread! (am not sure if my other more detailed one will come on so I will write here again)

First, I used 9x to download the firmware and was advised it was a mistake. Anyway the software could not detect my radio so I unplugged the USB, I figured no harm done here. But since then, I get this non-stop beeping. I checked all alarms and zero out all telemetry but nothing works, it keeps beeping. Otherwise the radio works fine, I have programmed it for my quad (XR8 rx and PARIS Air FC). But it keeps beeping non-stop.

It only goes quiet when I plug it into my PC with Open TX. I have already upgraded to the latest firmware.

It's driving me nuts! Please help. TIA.

Cheers,
Z
kalle123

Post by kalle123 »

Go through the settings of your Taranis and check all basic settings according to that lesson on opentx university.

http://open-txu.org/home/undergraduate- ... dio-setup/

Meanwhile you could use earplugs ;)

br
ignoroth

Post by ignoroth »

Old thread, but check Radiosetup (Hold menu button), go down to Sound- Mode.. It might say ALL.. Set to Alarm or any other, it should be fine.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”