X9D Only getting thr,roll,yaw,pit from 50 to 100%

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
TheGaz

X9D Only getting thr,roll,yaw,pit from 50 to 100%

Post by TheGaz »

Hi Just got a new Taranis X9D Plus. Trying to set it up on a few sims as the weather is getting shitty here. Got it working perfect on Free Rider. But on all other sims, DRL, Hot Props, Velocidrone etc. I'm only getting stick output from 50 to 100%/ The throttle for instance, no input from bottom to middle, but from middle to top full power. Im only getting left yaw. I have to hold the stick to the far right to keep quads going straight. Same with pitch and roll. Hoping somones had this issue and its something simple??? Could it be a dud usb port?

I have tried new model setups, new USB cable, searched a lot on the interweb but cant fix it! Buy the way it works perfect with the couple of real quads I have bound to it.
Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks

Kilrah

Re: X9D Only getting thr,roll,yaw,pit from 50 to 100%

Post by Kilrah »

Some games (depending on the engine they use) and computer systems (mac typically different from Windows, again due to how some game engines handle things) need some offsets set up.

https://itch.io/t/19817/getting-your-co ... -connected
TheGaz

Post by TheGaz »

Hi thanks but Iike I mentioned I have Free rider running perfect. I followed the steps with weight and offset. Its all the other sims that you shouldn't need to adjust for, only calibrate radio Im having trouble with. Cheers
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Try with the same ajustments as Freerider anyway - most of the current sims use the same game engine that requires this (Unity)

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”