I somehow delete ailerons and cant get them back

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
Doctorbatman

I somehow delete ailerons and cant get them back

Post by Doctorbatman »

HiGuys,

The problem began when using a DMS module - the aileron and elevator channels are swapped at the receiver servo plugs. I was trying to figure out how tho change the output on the TX rather than plug the elevator servo in the aileron and the aileron servo into the elevator on the RX. Well, I never figured that out so I presume you have to plug servos anywhere into the RX so the servos do what the TX is Commanding. Is this how it is done with Taranis?

THEN, I somehow deleted ailerons on page 5/12 - "Inputs" up and cant get them back.
Is there a way or restore aileron out-put or do I have to delete the entire model and start over with a new model set up.

I've had this radio since February and haven't figured it out enough to with fly it yet. I thought it was going to be a great purchase but so far just hours of frustration.
I keep running into issues that aren't on any Youtube training videos.

Thanks,

Doc
Last edited by Doctorbatman on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bob195558

Re: I somehow delete ailerons and cant get them back

Post by bob195558 »

I use erSky9x with my Taranis, but you maybe able to find help here: (http://open-txu.org/).

Bob B.
Er9x on 9x radio, with Smartieparts Programmer and TelemetrEZ Board.
ErSky9x on Taranis, Sky9x, 9Xtreme radios.
3D-Printing: (https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=129).
Doctorbatman

Re: I somehow delete ailerons and cant get them back

Post by Doctorbatman »

Thanks, Bob, for pointing me to open-txu.org.

Somehow I managed to put ailerons on the elevator channel so the "Ail" was no longer visible on my "Inputs" screen.
I've since learned one can delete, create and move items on the "Input" screen.
I was able to create a new Input, then move the Ail control from Elev to Ail and separate those Inputs again.
There sure is a steep learning curve but people seem to love Taranis/Open Tx once you can get an understanding of how to operate the radio buttons and the programming. I'm gaining on it.

Doc

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”