Helicopter?

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
elcid79

Helicopter?

Post by elcid79 »

So the I understand that the 9958 and the V911 helicopters work with the 9x out of the box. Do y'all know of any others?

Thanks!

gohsthb

Re: Helicopter?

Post by gohsthb »

do you have any links to those? Are they bind and fly?
-Gohst
dvogonen

Sv: Helicopter?

Post by dvogonen »

The v911 is indeed bind-and-fly with the Flysky 9x. And it is highly addictive to fly micro helicopters with a real controller, like the 9x, as opposed to the original toy controllers.

The v911 is supposed to be the better of the two. I only have the v911, so I can not confirm that claim. What I can confirm is that the v911 flies a lot better than my Nine Eagles 260A helicopters. The parts are mostly interchangeable between v911 and NE260A. The biggest difference is that the tail tube is longer and has a larger diameter and that the main board is different. The v911 is actually so much more fun to fly that I will convert my NE260As to v911s or break them down for parts. The main board costs 14$ from Banggood.com. Please note that it is not a straight drop in into a NE260A frame. You have to make an adapter to mount the board.
Hobbyking carries both helicopters. But they are also widely available on Ebay. I bought my last BNF v911 for 23$ off Ebay, and that includes shipping.

Return to “Hardware”