Looking for some misc 9x parts

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
Crucial

Looking for some misc 9x parts

Post by Crucial »

Hello, I have a spare parts radio that I am trying to refurb into a fully working unit. I need some screws and the foam that goes behind the LCD.

I need all the screws for the back of the radio and the screws that go into the mainboard. The 4 on the outside corners and the ones that are in the middle of the board. I thought I would ask to see if anyone had some laying around they don't need before trying to find alternatives.

GrootWitbaas

Re: Looking for some misc 9x parts

Post by GrootWitbaas »

I also have a "spare" for parts, Have striped out one gimball pot for some one. I may have the parts laying around, but have to check. Depends where you live (I think you are on the wrong side of the pond)
I was also thinking to bring it back to life, but I may actually use only the insides to build a single-stick 9x and in that case the only motivation to get me going will be if I give the screws and LCD spacer away so this may be good.
Let me check what I have.
General trouble maker and wannabee Dev
Crucial

Post by Crucial »

I am on the other side. I just realized I don't have a backlight for this radio so I may just get a HK backlight which will come with a thinner foam chunk. I am starting to dig through my old screws but no luck so far.
GrootWitbaas

Post by GrootWitbaas »

I see scott have some spares for you :)
General trouble maker and wannabee Dev

Return to “Hardware”