Throttle Stick loosing its calibration?

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
rokpedler

Re: Throttle Stick loosing its calibration?

Post by rokpedler »

Yes, I did. However, after thinking about it for a while, I went back and reflashed open9x, recalibrated, and all seems to be okay. I believe I was overwriting my settings in c9x as mentioned earlier. I guess I got that experience that I was looking for. (Place embarrased emoticon here).
Thank you,
Mike

bob195558

Post by bob195558 »

I am not understanding what the term c9X means?

And if I understand you correctly, you change your 9x Radio with the new v3 Sky9x Replacement board installed in it,
to the open9x Radio Program and you were having the same random lost of Throttle Stick Calibrations Settings?

And did the Screen Display Throttle DOT, float around by it self?

Did you get any error messages on your screen when the problems were happening?

And so you said when you flashed back to your original erSky9x r148 Radio Program that came pre-installed
on your new v3 Sky9x Replacement Board in that every thing returned back to its good working order?

Blessing
BOB
Er9x on 9x radio, with Smartieparts Programmer and TelemetrEZ Board.
ErSky9x on Taranis, Sky9x, 9Xtreme radios.
3D-Printing: (https://openrcforums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=129).
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

c9x = companion9x
Denis56

Post by Denis56 »

Same issue happened to me on the rudder stick (mode1). The reason was a poor soldering of one of the wires (the white one) on the small PCB next to the pot and also some chafing of the red wire insulation on the casing. Shortening slightly (1/2 inch) the wires as there was too much slack in there, new clean soldering and everything is back to normal, with a perfectly stable calibration. For me it was a pure hardware issue.
Denis
sdavies

Post by sdavies »

This issue (with the mode 1 rudder stick) has just been pointed out to me today by another 9XRPro user at our field.
I reckon it must be a hardware problem as the other user and I are using quite different versions of ERSky9x.
Could you please confirm that the proper fix is to open the Tx and check soldering or are there other things to look for?
Cheers,
Stephen

Denis56

Post by Denis56 »

Yes, this is what I did, it worked and is still working today. No issues ever since. Have a great day.
Denis

Return to “Hardware”