Frsky RB 10 telemetry slots error

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
TigerOC

Frsky RB 10 telemetry slots error

Post by TigerOC »

Seeking some kind of solution. We have installed the RB 10 in a newly built Tug. There is a double count of sensors which I have noted on other threads. So there are 14 sensors and the auto detect arrives at 28. When we tried to add a GPS sensor we get the "all sensor slots full" error.

There was a reference to a "Teensy script error" that I saw on a thread noted by someone.

Are there any fixes? Running TX on version 2.1.9 and 2 X8R RX's are international. One has been bound with telemetry and the other without as per manual.

Thanks for any suggested solutions.

Rob
UK

Richard

Re: Frsky RB 10 telemetry slots error

Post by Richard »

I suggest you go to Delete all sensors and discover sensors. I have been using 2.1.9 for quite a while but did not have that problem. It happens that if you discover, and then make any change with the sensors, they may assume a different ID, and if you don't delete the previous you will have duplicates which will have a slightly different order and/or id in the telemetry screen.
Richard
TigerOC

Re: Frsky RB 10 telemetry slots error

Post by TigerOC »

Correct that is what we have had to do. If another sensor is added then all sensors needed to be deleted and then discovers sensors again.

Rob

Return to “Hardware”