FlySky TH9X with ER9X and FrSky DHT module - do I have the compatible receiver?

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
MrKixen

FlySky TH9X with ER9X and FrSky DHT module - do I have the compatible receiver?

Post by MrKixen »

Hi guys 8-)

I have installed a DHT module on my TH9X using ER9X (ER9X-R818) and trying to bind it with the new FrSky and DHT compatible receiver.
Had a lot of issues :evil: with the FlySky transmitter so I thought it's a good idea to switch (on a budget) to FrSky - DHT module.

Now my questions:

1. I have ordered: Eachine Tiny QX95 QX90 QX80 Quadcopter Parts Frsky 8CH PPM SBUS Receiver Compatible Frsky X9D PLUS X9E DJT DFT
  • is this receiver compatible with my setup? in the description says: "Compatible with X9D(Plus)DJT/DFT/DHT"
2. I also ordered the Eachine BeeCore FrSky version. (I had no issues with this board but don't wanna switch modules (Flysky) when changing quads)
  • is this receiver compatible with my setup? in the description says:"1.Frsky Receiver Support FRSKY X9D/X9D PLUS(D8 mode),and XJT (D8 Mode),DJT DFT DHT Transmitter."
Would be amazing if I get help...

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: FlySky TH9X with ER9X and FrSky DHT module - do I have the compatible receiver?

Post by MikeB »

If they say they are support the DHT, then they should be compatible.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Weanuts

Re: FlySky TH9X with ER9X and FrSky DHT module - do I have the compatible receiver?

Post by Weanuts »

I believe I have same equipment as yourself and I have tried several setups with no joy. Did you ever get your Tiny with Er9X working?

Return to “Hardware”