cannot get into the Radio Setup screen.

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
litse23

cannot get into the Radio Setup screen.

Post by litse23 »

After pressing, in one of the mainscreens, longer then three secondsonds the MENU switch I every time arrive into the MODEL SEL screen.
Absolute impossible to get the RADIO SETUP screen.

Anyone suggestions how to solve my problem??

Kilrah

Re: cannot get into the Radio Setup screen.

Post by Kilrah »

Maybe you might want to say what radio you have, what firmware you run on it,...

On a 9X MENU long opens the last used model setup page. RIGHT long opens the model setup menu from the start, and LEFT LONG opens the radio setup menu.
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

Sounds like you might need long left.
litse23

Post by litse23 »

Kilrah wrote:Maybe you might want to say what radio you have, what firmware you run on it,...

On a 9X MENU long opens the last used model setup page. RIGHT long opens the model setup menu from the start, and LEFT LONG opens the radio setup menu.

transmitter type; erskyx-r212
ware; vers.V.4-Mike
Problem still exists.
RADIO SETUP does not appear in the SETTINGS screen neither in any other screen.
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Does the LEFT button do anything? Not just on the main screen, but while trying to edit a value.
Pressing and holding the LEFT button should get you to the Radio Setup Menu.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Daedalus66

There IS no "Radio Setup" screen in this version!

Post by Daedalus66 »

This is apparently a 9XR Pro we are talking about. The answer is that there IS no RADIO SETUP screen -- it's called the "SETTINGS" menu in that version! This is in the stock firmware that HobbyKing started installing a few months ago and called R212.

Just press long left from any main screen. You will then get "SETTINGS". On that screen you should see Display, AudioHaptic, Alarms, General, Controls, Hardware, Calibration, Trainer, Version, Date-Time, DiagSwtch, DiagAna. This is what is called Radio Setup in later versions of ErSky9x.

The situation is made more confusing because what is called the "Model Setup" screen in recent ErSky9x versions is called MODEL SETTINGS in the HK R212 version.

The good news is that everything works as it should, once you find your way through the maze.

Lots of good advice in the original 9XR Pro manuals
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5581

Also in the new ER9x manual that can be found at http://www.er9x.com

EDIT: I don't have the exact same version of R212 used by HobbyKing but one dated a few days later. If there are some discrepancies, please let me know, but the basic information should be correct.
litse23

Re: There IS no "Radio Setup" screen in this version!

Post by litse23 »

Daedalus66 wrote:This is apparently a 9XR Pro we are talking about. The answer is that there IS no RADIO SETUP screen -- it's called the "SETTINGS" menu in that version! This is in the stock firmware that HobbyKing started installing a few months ago and called R212.

Just press long left from any main screen. You will then get "SETTINGS". On that screen you should see Display, AudioHaptic, Alarms, General, Controls, Hardware, Calibration, Trainer, Version, Date-Time, DiagSwtch, DiagAna. This is what is called Radio Setup in later versions of ErSky9x.

The situation is made more confusing because what is called the "Model Setup" screen in recent ErSky9x versions is called MODEL SETTINGS in the HK R212 version.

The good news is that everything works as it should, once you find your way through the maze.

Lots of good advice in the original 9XR Pro manuals
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5581

Also in the new ER9x manual that can be found at http://www.er9x.com

EDIT: I don't have the exact same version of R212 used by HobbyKing but one dated a few days later. If there are some discrepancies, please let me know, but the basic information should be correct.

Thanks !!!

Thats a kind of answer I was waiting for,,,,,!
Tanks for all the useful further info i'll study things further...

Return to “Software”