eepe won't open template library files

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
tedw15

eepe won't open template library files

Post by tedw15 »

Confused noob here, I can't open some eepe files from the template library. Using eepe rev420, downloading file ok and unzipping, saved file has correct .eepe extension, tried reinstalling eepe. Trying to learn Vtail compensation for er9x. Also the new manual for er9x shows reversed labels on page 11 for the RUD switch and THR switch from the previous manual? I couldn't find any refereneces to similar confusion in any of the sub forums or online.

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: eepe won't open template library files

Post by MikeB »

Which template library is that?
One problem may be that the extension .eepe, which was first used for eepe files, is now also used by openTx Companion for openTx files. An openTx file won't open in eepe.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Maybe those templates are for opentx? Companion uses the same file extension as eepe. That makes things very confusing.. the opentx team should really change the file extension used by companion to somethjng else..

Will have a look at the manual later and try to understand what labels are reversed as you say ;)
João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
tedw15

Post by tedw15 »

I was trying to open this one located here:
"Board index < Open Radio Control Transmitter Firmwares < General model setup questions < er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares < Template Library"
the post was titled "A better V-TAIL mix". I'd bet you are on the right track tho, and there's probably no easy way to avoid this.

Return to “Software”