No D/R on elev?

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
stents3

No D/R on elev?

Post by stents3 »

I have the Turnigy 9X with ER9X flashed,all working fine until I was programing in D/R for my Polaris. I was putting in D/R on elev. and it showed as working on the D/R-Expo display, but when I go to the main screen all D/R working EXCEPT elev? The elev D/R switch made no difference. Tried hooking up servos to my receiver and it just confirmed no D/R. I've tried back tracking to see if I put in some wrong info but found nothing that would cause this. No I see that it effects all my models programed in. None of them have D/R on elev. Tried re flashing ER9X to start with a clean install, same thing. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks, Cheers Bob

rdeanchurch

Re: No D/R on elev?

Post by rdeanchurch »

It would be helpful to know the er9x release
.... and for you to post your model setup here for review.
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1
stents3

Post by stents3 »

It's shown as :er9x-r805 Vers:v1/1991-Mike As far as model S/U, it's a plain vanilla 4 ch S/U,nothing special or any exotic mixes. The thing is I've been flying with this TX for about 3 mo. now and always had all my D/R functions working.......This ones got me stumped?
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

There might be a bug on the dual rate/expo.. Mike did some big changes to how the stick modes are handled. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.. But please post your eeprom anyway..
João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

My fault (again). It is to do with the stick mode changes, it worked OK on mode 1. I have the fix. Look out for r806!
I'll need to change eepe/ersky9x/eepskye as well.

Mike.

Edit: r806 committed, ersky9x will be done shortly, eepe/eepskye later today/tomorrow.
2nd Edit: Been out flying with r806 today. Using mode 2 and DR/EXPO seems now OK.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

stents3

Post by stents3 »

Just down loaded 806,All is well. The D/R problem went away. Thanks for your help on this, I appreciate it. Cheers Bob
kaos

Post by kaos »

Mike: looking at these 'my fault' things lately, I really think you need some sleep. ;)
(in the appreciative way, not criticism way :) )
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

It's just this stick mode change has needed many changes in different places, I just couldn't spot all of them, and if I was testing in mode 1 errors didn't show up. I fly mode 2, but needed to check all the modes.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “Software”