What drivers do I need to get companion to work with 2.1.9

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
steadfast4life

What drivers do I need to get companion to work with 2.1.9

Post by steadfast4life »

I am at wits end. My computer shows that the STM32 bootloader (taranis off) and the frsky taranis bootloader (3 finger salute) are both working and up to date. I used zadig until I was told that 2.0 and after it isn't needed. So I uninstalled zadig, uninstalled all bootloaders and their drivers and reinstalled them again. A friend informed me that the reason my transmitter isn't recognized by my windows 10 machine is driver related. I booted up an old computer, installed 2.1.9 companion and my transmitter connected just fine. Why wont it connect to this machine? That old computer only has old drivers on it, only mid 2016 drivers. When I three finger salute, I dont get the two separate files pop up (SD file and the other one). What drivers do I need to get companion to work with my X9D?

Kilrah

Re: What drivers do I need to get companion to work with 2.1.9

Post by Kilrah »

Connect in bootloader mode, uninstall "frsky taranis bootloader" making sure to tick the "remove driver" option. Disconnect/reconnect. That comes from using Zadig on the wrong device.
steadfast4life

Re: What drivers do I need to get companion to work with 2.1.9

Post by steadfast4life »

Thanks for responding Kilrah! I have done that 3 times but I will try again and see if that works.

Return to “Software”