Taranis X9e top LCD battery bar source from telemetry instead built-in battery?

copterfan20001

Post by copterfan20001 »

Greetings *,

I was wondering if it's possible to change the source for the small top LCD battery voltage display? Currently, it displays the radios internal battery voltage, however, I'm fairly certain to have charged it every time I set out to flying.

I can change the source for the lower LCDs "top bar" telemetry voltage display, but how do I get the telemetry "cels" sensor to display on the large battery bar on top?

Thanks a lot in advance,
copterfan

Kilrah

Re: Taranis X9e top LCD battery bar source from telemetry instead built-in battery?

Post by Kilrah »

There is no possible customisation for that at this point.
copterfan20001

Re: Taranis X9e top LCD battery bar source from telemetry instead built-in battery?

Post by copterfan20001 »

Alright, thanks for your reply. Do you perhaps have more information, as in, "not possible b/c of the hardware wiring"? Or is that rather "just" the open-tx software that would need adaptation?
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Totally possible, just never been done.
a944734

Post by a944734 »

Bad news - that would be a quick win benefitting many X9E users. But it's probably sexier to develop the "Horus" display ;-)

Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

a944734 wrote:Bad news - that would be a quick win benefitting many X9E users. But it's probably sexier to develop the "Horus" display ;-)
"More important" would be a better way to describe this choice of priorities.
a944734

Post by a944734 »

Not sure how the development process is organized, maybe there is something like a "feature request / wish" list somewhere ?
I bet there would be a lot of interest with all the X9E users - the top display could really be used for more important things than the default :roll:
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

That's on the github project pages, and there's already an open ticket for that.
a944734

Post by a944734 »

Great, thanks. Waiting in eager anticipation then

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”