Help understanding NanoQX Stability/Agility switch setup

D400WEBB

Help understanding NanoQX Stability/Agility switch setup

Post by D400WEBB »

Hello everyone,

I'm returning to RC after a 15 year hiatus and purchased a Taranis Plus as my new Tx.

My main RC interest is thermal sailplane sport flying, but while I'm working on a new sailplane airframe for the spring, I thought I'd try a multirotor for fun.

I bought the Blade Nano QX as a trainer because of its SAFE technology, and because of its size and durability; and until the snow disappears, I'm just flying it indoors. I've set up my Taranis with basic triple rates and expos, and with the OrangeRX module, and began flying the Nano QX (this thing is a blast!)

What I haven't been able to do, however, is program SH to switch between the Nano QX's Stability and Agility modes. It defaults on initialization to Stability, so it hasn't prevented me from flying, but of course I'd like to be able to switch to Agility mode eventually. I tried assigning SH to channel 6, but there's obviously more to it than setting the switch assignment. I eventually downloaded an eepe file ( http://rcsettings.com/index.php/viewdow ... ility-mode ) that already has this functionality assigned to SH, so I've been using it, and I've been studying this setup on both the Tx and in Companion, but I'm just not following how it works.

It's probably a lot to ask, but is there anybody who can explain, step-by-step, how it works?

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”