X9E error while programming internal XJT module

alex998r

X9E error while programming internal XJT module

Post by alex998r »

Hello, I have an error trying to change the firmware to the internal XJT module on my X9E with the radio procedure and also with the sport procedure.
I bought the radio one year ago with the new LBT software installed, I then upgraded the radio firmware with NON-EU firmware from FRsky site, all worked fine since last week, I bought an X12S and flashed it also with a non EU firmware, all my receivers correctly bind to it, the X9E want bind anymore with the X8R and X6R, it bind only with the LR12.
I made a lot of checks and discovered that the radio will bind again with the X receivers if I load them with the LBT firmware, so what changed in my X9E? This is the reason because I need to change internal XJT firmware, so the receiver will function with both radios.
I read about some units "locked" into LBT firmare because european laws needed this, I think is not my case, I repeat, at the very beginning I loaded my X8R receiver with the X8R_150115 non EU version and the radio with the opentx_X9E_mode1_nonEU ( Bootloader 2.1.6 ) and they worked fine.
Now I have a doubt, I installed Companion 2.2 because of the new Horus, recently I flashed my X9E with a 2.1.9 bottloader, may be was this that flashed also the internal module with the LBT firmware and prevent me tho revert back to non EU version?
Is there a mode to revert back to non EU? Do I have to change the internal RF board?
Best regards
Alessandro

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”