rc switchable Nav and Landing light on a single rx channel

Electronic projects that are either related to the firmwares for the 9x, or simply great for radio control applications.
Cpt

rc switchable Nav and Landing light on a single rx channel

Post by Cpt »

Hi all.

I have a Multiplex fun cub Rc plane, and i bought some attiny85 chips, hoping to code some navigation light effects to hook up to my 9xr frsky reciver.
But the coding part was way to complicated for me, but eventually i found a code that was having almost all the light setting that i wanted, there is just one tiny thing i would like to change, that is one function to turn off all led.
the code already hast the function to turn off and on landing light, but there is no function to turn off the navigation light.
I will post the link to the code below. it would help me a lot, if some of you could modify it to my needs.
I have tried multiple times myself to program it, but never get it to work. (because i don't know what i am doing :P )

https://github.com/hasbridge/arduino-rc ... av-led.ino

i someone can modify the above code for my needs, i would appreciate it :D

the chip code i reading ms from the receiver. where 1500 is the channel middle position.

jhsa

Re: rc switchable Nav and Landing light on a single rx channel

Post by jhsa »

I guess your code use only one channel of the receiver for all the outputs, as in the other project??

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=7299

If so, an idea just came up, actually I don't know why I didn't think about this before.. It is dead easy :)

From the other project. Program the mixes as follow:
CH5 0% HALF
+ 3% HALF (Switch) RUD
+ 6% HALF (Switch) ELE
+ 12% HALF (Switch) AIL
+ 24% HALF (Switch) GEA
R -100% HALF (Switch) THR (Create this mix. Note that it is a Replace mix (R))
This last mix will replace all the other mixes above when the THR switch is ON, and it will lock the channel to -100% turning everything OFF. It is like a Master switch. Turn the switch OFF and the outputs will be ON again, depending on where you have the other switches..

Also, don't forget:
Now go to the LIMITS menu, scroll down to CH5 and change the "SubTrim" to -100
João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Cpt

Re: rc switchable Nav and Landing light on a single rx channel

Post by Cpt »

hi. thanks for replying.

did you ever look at the code that i posted ?

your 4 switch code is working, but the problem that i am having is that i don't know how to copy/paste it into the code that is in my link,,

because i need to paste it in the correct place of the code, otherwise if will give me errors. (like it always does)

it would be a huge help if you could merge them together for me. or someone else on the forum.

Return to “General RC Electronic Projects and Discussion”