Sticks won't calibrate

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Horus. (not yet released)
jabdr

Sticks won't calibrate

Post by jabdr »

I flashed my horus last night with opentx-horus-2.2.0N356 and now I cannot calibrate my sticks. When I try calibrating I can see all of the sliders and pots but not the sticks. Afterwards, if I set up a model, the screen displays the 4 sliders and the trim buttons assigned to them but not the sticks. I can assign to the sticks but they are way out of calibration and don,t show up on the 1st screen with the sliders. I have redownloaded and reflashed but it still won't calibrate the sticks. Any help or ideas to try would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kilrah

Re: Sticks won't calibrate

Post by Kilrah »

The sticks do work and would calibrate if you actually made the moves, it's just the visual feedback that's lacking because you likely didn't load the SD card files that include the graphical elements.
jabdr

Re: Sticks won't calibrate

Post by jabdr »

You are most likely correct in assuming that I didn't load the graphical elements as I do not remember doing it, however I did move the sticks anyway during calibration but they go from 0 to + or - 100 with very little travel. I will try correcting it this afternoon now that I have an idea of what I was doing wrong.

Thanks!

Jon

Return to “FRSky Horus radio”