FrSky Redundancy Bus

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
MikeB
9x Developer

Re: FrSky Redundancy Bus

Post by MikeB »

Those look good numbers.
648 = 512 + 128 + 8 = RX1_NO_SIGNAL, RX1_PHYSICAL_CONNECTION _LOST, RX1_FAILSAFE
1312 - 1024 + 256 + 32 = RX2_NO_SIGNAL, RX2_PHYSICAL_CONNECTION _LOST, RX2_FAILSAFE

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

PNaz

Post by PNaz »

Those numbers look logical but why the different numbers when receiver is disconnected after power up?
Eisenhaufenleo

Post by Eisenhaufenleo »

Hello,

i have an issue with the telemetrie using redundancy bus 20 :

My Setup i made the way shown in the manual. Two receivers X8R are connected to the redundncy bus.

Receiver no.1 is in D16 mode, telemtry enabled, Ch 1-8, s-port connected to RB20.

Receiver no.2 is in D16 mode, telemetry disabled, Ch 9-16, s-port not connected to RB20.

The thrid device is an rpm-sensor with two temperature sensors connected to RB20 s-port and receiver 1 sport.

Telemetrie setup in my Radio X9Dplus worked fine. I get the infos from RB20 and the temperatures. Also all infos from Receiver no.1 are shown in my radio. But all telemetrie-values of receiver no.2 are missing. Meant is : RX2F (failsafe), RX2L (frame lost),RX2C (Disconnect) andRX2S (No Signal) are missing

I tried to connect receiver no.2 also to the s-port but it did not change anything.

Do You have any idea, what to do to solve this issue ?

Greetings

Leo
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Those values come from the RB, not the receiver. So if you receive any RB values you should be getting all of them.

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”